Course Registration for 2023-2024
Students have received their registration cards and copies of the curriculum guide through their RAMS period. Please review the available information with your child to ensure that they carefully consider their course options for next year.
Students will also have the opportunity to complete this process over the next several weeks in Student Services during their Language Arts classes. Online registration will close on Thursday, March 9th, 2023 at 3:00 PM.
Incoming 9th Grader Registration Information
If you will be in the 9th grade at Lake Mary High School for the 2023-2024 school year, the presentation below contains some valuable information regarding the registration for classes and the selection of electives.
9th Grade Orientations at LMHS on Thursday, February 2nd and Friday, February 3rd.
8th grade parent night: Monday, February 13th, 2023 at 6:00 pm.
Welcome to RamNation!!!
Register online at www.scps.k12.fl.us/parents/enrolling-your-student
Three (3) Proof of Residency Required:
- Current utility bill (water or electric) or initial order for service
- Driver’s License (www.hsmv.state.fl.us), Auto Registration or Voter’s Registration (www.voteseminole.org)
- Living Arrangement:
- Owned Residence – warranty deed or homestead exemption (www.scpafl.org)
- Rent or Lease – current lease, rental agreement, or notarized letter from landlord.
- Families Residing with other Families – SCPS Form 1312 must be completed, notarized, and attached with supporting documents requested on form. The school can provide you with this form.
Student Records Needed:
- Withdrawal Form (previous school)
- Transcripts: current grades or other academic history
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (Form 680) – available from any health office or physician in State of Florida. Seminole County Health Department – 400 W. Airport Blvd, Sanford, FL., 407- 665- 3000.
- Birth Certificate
- Physical (First Time entering Florida public school) – physical exam must be completed within one year prior to enrollment. Health form must be signed and dated by physician and who results of examination. Cannot be a simple statement from a physician.
- If applicable – current IEP/EP, Psychological/Placement Papers
Extenuating circumstance not covered above may require additional documentation.
Any questions regarding registration, please feel free to contact the Registration Office at 407-320-9531.